Boundary Capital is delighted to be presenting at the Kuber Ventures CPD qualifying seminar at The Royal Automobile Club 5 July.
EIS is set to play a critical role in the growth of the UK economy and both understanding and managing risk is central to this exciting dynamic growth oriented environment.
Join us and Kuber Ventures at the RAC for a breakfast seminar, featuring industry practitioners, which examines:
- The role of risk within EIS
- The management of risk within EIS
- Application of loss relief
- Industry insight – Martin Sherwood, Enterprise Investment Partners
- Industry insight – Dan Somers, Boundary Capital
You can register for the event HERE.