- Business to business technology i.e. enabling structural change to products and markets
- Sectors are life sciences, engineering and software
- Defensible innovation, i.e. some IPR or know-how that enables a sustainable advantage
- Late seed to Series B stage, i.e. revenue-generating (if not life-sciences) and technology de-risked with product-market fit validated
- Credible management team with both the commercial and technical skills required to drive value over the next two funding cycles
- Capital efficiency, i.e. no drug discovery or heavy manufacturing unless done in an IP-focused and capital-minimised way
- Financial possibility for 10x return within 3 to 7 years
- Boundary’s ability to add value, i.e. where specific expertise of the partners and/or appointed NED can be brought to bear
- Impact is demonstrable in one or more of the following ways:
- Potential to enrich the lives of at least 100 million people directly or indirectly in the long term
- Enrichment is defined as an improvement in the quality of life (i.e. therapies which improve how people live not just living longer or superfluous benefits), empowerment of lives i.e. enabling a greater democratising capability of skills
- Improve the sustainability of the environment with a global reach and a transformative potential factor
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
GET IN TOUCH!
If you want to know more about securing investment or becoming an investor get in touch.